Top 10 Advantages of Mobile Marketing
Mobile marketing is gaining popularity among business owners. Here are some advantages of marketing via mobile messaging over a conventional marketing strategy.
1. Affordable. SMS marketing is more affordable than conventional advertising campaigns.
2. It is simple to set up and manage. You can launch a mobile campaign in 24 hours.
3. Interactive. It allows you to interact with your target market at an individualized level. Have an open communication with your customers and hear what they have to say about your business.
4. Gain control over messages. You can control the messages you send to your customers so they get the information they need when they need it like a lunch promo text message a few hours before lunch time.
5. Receive prompt consumer responses. Because you send opportune messages, your consumers are able to respond accordingly.
6. It promotes brand awareness through proper marketing integration. A mobile campaign is easy to integrate with the current advertising strategy that you are using.
7. Your customers can choose the information they like to receive from you. This way, you can be sure your messages are always read and not trashed or treated like a spam mail.
8. Text message marketing helps you build a loyal consumer population by making sure your customers are always informed about your business.
9. It easily attracts new customers. A single text message can be forwarded to tons of people, especially if you are offering a very good deal.
10. Track customer responsiveness to your ads. With mobile marketing, you can track your campaign’s progress and easily change it if you’re not getting the response you want to have.
Click here to learn more.